Thursday, October 18, 2012

NEW PRODUCT ALERT: MAYBELLINE'S THE COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS, CAT EYES

I'm soooo happy to share this new product with you guys! We all know I'm a falsie fanatic, but this mascara amazes me! I've been seeing commercials like crazy for the new Colossal Volum' Express, which claims to give a more cat eye effect. Not sure if it's true with the cat eye effect, only because I don't have long or full lashes, I have the exact opposite. But this product worked WONDERS for my dinky Asian eyelashes. Of course, I had to get it in waterproof to hold my curl, but I don't regret this random buy! ONLY $5 AT WAL-MART!

I know my eyelashes are still pretty dinky, but this is like amazing for how my eyelashes really look. They're thin  and short. IT SUCKS! But this mascara did the MOST! 

No comments: