Sunday, November 18, 2012

Are METALLICS working for you?

Lately metallic clothing has been trending! Now it is common to see wax coated metallic pants or metallic shoes! I jumped into this metallic concept last year, and finally I get to wear it this season! Here's how I made metallics casual with a metallic sweater and metallic shoes... I know, sounds like a lot, but I dressed it down quite a bit to be everyday-friendly. Are you rocking metallics this holiday season?

My niece's faux fur vest is from this years H&M fall/winter collection!
Find it at your local h&m in the toddler/kids section.
Outfit Pieces:
Metallic Sweater - H&M Kids (Current H&M Sweater similar style in ladies HERE)
Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Bracelets - Disneyland
Metallic Boat Shoes - Target (Macy's carries SPERRY the actual boat shoe designer. Similar GUESS style boat shoes HERE)

No comments: